With many people now using a mix of home and office working since the pandemic, self-builders are placing the design of home offices right at an even higher priority. Here are some of the latest ideas
1. Warwick Buildings’ Curved Office comes with a set of UPVC French double doors, two side screen windows and a casement window, Redwood Cedar cladding and not forgetting the unique curved roof. This outdoor office is sure to be a talking point within your garden landscape. Pricing starts at £10,000.
2. The new Minimal Lamp by Rose & Grey is designed by Dutch designer, Laurie Roijackers, with the shape inspired by birds. The design of the lamp creates a timeless minimal aesthetic, and the shade can be adjusted to redirect the light. It is also available in beige and as a floor lamp. Priced at £195.
3. The Standford Industrial 2 Drawer Filing Cabinet by Modish Living is a reclaimed wood filing cabinet in a rustic industrial style. The two drawers are set on distressed black metal legs, adding to the industrial feel. The cabinet is perfect for a stylish home office, and is priced at £389.
4. The Boston Natural Solid Oak and Metal Desk by Oak Furnitureland includes a natural oak grain and knot patters which are set off by metal sleigh legs and accent strips. Three shallow drawers across and two deep ones on the right give plenty of options for organising the home office in industrial style. Currently priced at £574.99.
5. Step up your storage and style with this Modular Home Office Desk with storage by Shelved. Thanks to the shelving’s modular nature, you can assemble this unit to step to either the left or right, meaning you don’t have to worry about the design only being suitable for one area of your home. Price: £1274.45
6. Cult Furniture’s Emily Office Chair uses velvet upholstery and a sleek metal frame for a comfortable yet robust seating option when working from home. The wooden armrests and modern silhouette create a Scandinavian feel to your home office. Price: £129.