There’s less than two weeks to go until The National Self Build & Renovation Show, which runs across Friday 26th Jan – Sunday 28th Jan.
This is the perfect event to meet experts, see products in a spacious and relaxing setting and kick-start your homebuilding plans. The show offers something for everyone, no matter what stage you are at with your project. There is tons of advice on finding a plot and arranging your finances, deciding on the best building method through to how you will heat your home.
New build or renovation – this is a ‘must-attend’ event!
We believe in better, more sustainable homes.
Let us help you to build yours.
- 200+ exhibitors
- The biggest line-up of experts offering one-to-one advice
- 15+ free seminars and case studies every day!
- Guided tours of the NSBRC’s fantastic life-size educational exhibits
Plan your day:
The Sustainability Theatre returns for January and will hold over 25 sustainability focused talks over the three days.
With topics ranging from heat pumps and solar to insulation and MVHR; what’s new, what works and what are the practical issues you need to consider.
Find out what practical measures can be taken to make our homes more sustainable and energy efficient at the National Self Build & Renovation Show!
Build It Theatre – Self Build Fundamentals
Each day hear from the experts on the six key stages you need to consider when undertaking a self build project.
Stage 1 – 11:00 | Finance & Funding
Stage 2 – 11:45 | Finding Land & Appraising a Plot
Stage 3 – 12:30 | Planning Permission
Stage 4 – 13:30 | Design Principles
Stage 5 – 14:15 | Building Control
Stage 6 – 15:00 | VAT Reclaim
Why not attend the show as a VIP visitor?
The exclusive VIP tickets allow you to make the most of your day.
- Guaranteed parking space in the front car park
- Exclusive introduction to ‘new builds’ or ‘renovations’ with an expert
- Up to 5 pre-booked consultation appointments with a range of experts
- Free tea and coffee
- VIP Lounge (on stunning oak mezzanine)
- Complimentary buffet lunch (served between 12 and 1pm)
VIP Tickets have sold out at the previous two shows – so be sure to secure yours early!
Click below to book:
Limited to just 40 people each day | VIP Tickets are just £25 per person, or £40 per couple