Individuality rooted in secure systems
As the pioneer of the XPS industry, wedi has introduced countless product innovations to the construction industry over the past four decades.
Built on the vision of Helmut Wedi a master tiler from Emsdetten, Germany, the forward-thinking brand is well-known for its precision-engineered, clever waterproofing system solutions for wet areas.
What started off with a tileable XPS bath board in 1983 has become a full system: performance-led wedi innovations have grown into a large portfolio of premium quality, versatile product solutions. From directly tileable, 100% waterproof XPS elements through clever system accessories to large format, seamless design surfaces – the strength of the brand lies in its system concept.
Thanks to their modular nature, wedi elements are designed to interlock with one another offering unparalleled peace of mind for everyone involved.
Tile backer boards (XPS)
- standard boards in 11 thicknesses between 4-100mm and in 2500 x 600/900/1200mm formats
- flexible boards to create curved structures in 20/30/50mm thickness
- vapour boards in 12.5/20/50mm thickness
- preformed cladding solutions such as for pipe, bath and toilet cistern cladding
- under-tile heating boards with pre-cut grooves for laying hot-water pipes in 30/40/50/60mm thickness
Flush-to-floor shower elements (XPS)
- for point drainage in 21/23/40mm thickness in different formats
- designer trays for point drainage in quadrant, round and shell shapes with or without matching walls
- for linear drainage in 25/50mm thickness in different formats
- with integrated drainage, linear or point design in 65/70/90mm thickness including drainage and cover
Functional design elements (XPS)
- benches and shower seats
- shelving and storage solutions
- ready-to-use partition walls with or without niche
Wellness cabins and bathroom furniture (XPS)
- loungers with or without integrated heating
- steam cabins in different formats
- bathtubs, washstands, washbasins and shower units
Seamless, large-format design surfaces in assorted colours and textures in 6mm thickness
- for wall panelling in 2500mm length, 900 or 1200mm widths
- for shower elements with perfectly matched gradients
- for niches, with or without integrated LED lights
- for the rounded Sanoasa bench 3
- for toilet cisterns with pre-cut openings for connections
“No nasty surprises with us! Tried and tested over 40 years, wedi solutions are proven to effectively prevent leakage problems for decades to come. We offer high-quality products and system solutions that stand the test of time. This is why, beside the industry-compulsory standard manufacturer’s warranty, we also offer a 10-year product quality guarantee on our entire standard range – Stephen Neild, Managing Director at wedi UK – and by standard, we mean tested, proven products”.
- 100% waterproof and directly tileable = no additional waterproofing or priming is required
- 133 kg/m2 vertical weight-load capability = ideal substrate for heavier, large-format tiles
- excellent thermal properties = perfect for use beneath underfloor heating systems
- enhanced cementitious coating = unrivalled security for areas with high water exposure
- partially integrated, 360° rotatable dry-fit drain technology = reduced installation steps, minimised risk of failure
wedi XPS products are manufactured with 100% green energy, have a minimum of 25% recycled foam core and have their own Environmental Product Declaration to comply with sustainable building. What’s more, seamless design surfaces of the wedi Top Line are made entirely of recycled materials. Paving the way for a sustainable future, wedi supports its clients in the responsible use of energy and environmental resources while inspiring creative, functional bathroom design.
Email: enquiries(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)wedi.co.uk
Tel: 0161 864 2336