Zehnder Group UK is a subsidiary of the Zehnder Group in Switzerland, one of Europe’s leading innovators and manufacturers of progressive indoor climate solutions.
Thirty-five years after manufacturing a variety of mechanical consumer goods, including a hugely successful light motorcycle, in 1930 Zehnder invented and put into production Europe’s first steel radiator. In the decades since, Zehnder has continually broadened its offering for residential and commercial buildings, providing indoor climate solutions that are comfortable and healthy, combining economic viability and energy efficiency.
1. Commercial – heating, cooling and ventilation systems
For the past 30 years Zehnder has been a leading manufacturer and supplier of made-to-measure radiators and radiant ceiling panels into the UK commercial market.
2. Ventilation and Domestic Specification
Integrated ventilation, heat recovery and distribution systems for a comfortable and healthy indoor climate – Zehnder Comfosystems provides a unique approach to indoor climate control, introducing homeowners to the benefits of integrated whole house solutions and a unique approach to controlling the indoor climate (including Passive House certified solutions).
- Single-point ventilation for the home
- A range of hugely popular intermittent extract and continuous extract fans for kitchens and bathrooms, under the Greenwood brand.
- Radiators and Towel Radiators
- The distribution of innovative and well-designed towel radiators and heating products, under the Bisque brand.
3. Clean Air Solutions
- Air Filtration for Commercial and Industrial Buildings
Helping to alleviate the issues associated with high levels of dust particles and to ensure a clean and safe working environment for products and personnel, Zehnder Clean Air Solutions filtration systems offer a unique solution to the productivity, welfare and financial challenges facing production companies today.