Then look no further…
Take four pages of free advice on: insulation specification, air tightness, whole house ventilation with heat recovery, underfloor heating, Thermal mass, solar shading to reduce over-heating. Then add a well-designed Nibe Ground sourced heat pump for space heating and hot water, fill your roof with Q Cells solar PV panels & Tesla Powerwall home battery. What can you expect your results to be in your new all electric house?
Here are the results from one of our recent selfbuilders:
- 285m² super insulated house
- Total ALL energy consumption for the last 12 months 8,826kwh
- Solar Generation 12,232kwh/yr
- Energy stored and then used later from the Tesla Powerwall battery 2,975kwh/yr
- Electricity bought from the Grid 3,164kwh/yr
- Export 6,168kwh/yr to the grid most of which will be available in future years for electric car charging
- Total energy cost for the year at 16p/kwh £506
- Then there is the Governments RHI heating subsidy which for this house works out at £13,200 over seven years
Carbon Legacy are long term specialists in Ground and Air sourced heat pumps, Sola PV and battery storage. We strive to help customers become as self-sufficient as possible with Renewable energy in terms of heating, hot water and electricity.
We use only the highest quality equipment from Nibe Heat Pumps, Q Cells + LG Solar Panels, Tesla & Sonnen batteries, and Solax/SolarEdge/SMA Inverters to give you a high efficiency, reliable system that can meet up to 90 per cent of your heat and power needs
If you like to know more for expert advice, then please get in touch via our website www.carbonlegacy.co.uk
Or contact: 01664 822499 or email info(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)carbonlegacy.co.uk