When the ease of construction and maximum insulation matter then the Schiedel Isokern Double Module System comes into its own. The lightweight blocks are easy to handle. The outer and inner blocks are laid at the same time but with staggered joints for safety and stability. The double layer of pumice separated by an air gap maximises the chimney insulation.
The Pumice chimney systems are suitable for wood logs, solid fuel, oil and gas.
There are 3 systems covering a range of different internal diameters to meet the requirements of different appliances and uses and a number of features.
- Zero distance to combustibles on straight rendered chimneys (when using top ring terminal)
- Lightweight materials, easy to handle
- Highly insulating pumice for better draw and minimum heat loss
- Good resistance to temperature variations gives the maximum performance for your appliance.
- CE Certified to EN1858 with the designation T450, NI, D, 3, G (00
Visit www.Schiedel.co.uk to see a brief video of a chimney being built using the Isokern DM System